We are excited to get back onto the baseball field ! As we continue to adapt to covid regulations, we have also adapted our 2021 High School Tune-Up. Below is the plan for 2021 according to current county guidelines, with an eye toward competition returning in February. Our #1 priority is getting players as ready as possible for the 2021 high school season. Sign-ups end January 6th.
- We will be holding practice/camp/games beginning on the week of January 11th at Bellarmine or Willow Glen HS. The first 3 weeks will be 2 practices 1.5 hour practices a week to get the boys back into shape. After that we will be playing 2 games a week (one weekday game and one on the weekend), ending on March 7th. The weekend games will be a little longer (10-12 innings depending on pitch counts) so pitchers get extended outings. In we are unable to play games due to the state’s competition rules, we will have controlled scrimmages with live pitchers vs live hitters in our groups of 15 or less. Everything will be made as game-like as possible.
- Teams will be limited to 15 or less players according to grade.
- Every position player will get at minimum of 2 at bats per game.
- All pitchers will pitch in both scrimmages.
- There will be at least 45 minutes of ground balls/fly balls and bp before games. Players are expected to arrive at least 1 hour early.
- There will be a pro-style workout to simulate tryouts during 2 of the practices the first 2 weeks. Players will be given their timed/measured results from the workout.
- The full schedule and teams/groups will be out once we see the number of players that have signed up.
- We will be following all state and county guidelines
- To signup fill out the info below!
- Cost for the Tune-Up is $300 ($18.75 per practice/game) for a pitcher only or $450 ($28.12 per practice/game) for a position player. Payment may be made by cash or check to College Park Baseball or by Paypal to email@example.com
Please fill out our application below: