Get ready for the high school season with weekend games! Sign-ups end January 3rd.
This program is separate from the Winter Prep Program
- We will be holding games beginning on the weekend of January 8th for 4 weekends at Bellarmine or Willow Glen HS. Every player will be placed on a team and each team will play 10-14 innings a weekend (depending on the # of pitchers).
- Teams will be limited to 15 or less players according to grade.
- Every position player will get at minimum of 2 at bats per 7 inning game.
- All pitchers will pitch 20-30 pitches each weekend (the further we get into January that may be extended week 3 if the pitcher is in shape). The last weekend will be very limited since tryouts for most high schools begin the following week.
- There will be at least 45 minutes of ground balls/fly balls and bp in the cages before games. Players are expected to arrive at least 1 hour early.
- There will be a pro-style workout to simulate tryouts for each team before one of their games. 60’s, home-first times, throws from the outfield and throws from the infield/catchers.
- The full schedule and teams/groups will be out once we see the number of players that have signed up.
- We will be following all state and county guidelines
- To signup fill out the info below! Players are not signed up until payment is made.
- Cost for the Tune-Up is $225 for a pitcher only or $275 for a position player and includes a shirt. Payment may be made by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out our application below: